- Applicants are required to submit the proof of address of the present address only, irrespective of the date from which he/she has been residing at the given address. However, he/she is required to mention all the places of stay during previous one year (from the date of application filling) in the Passport application form.
- Furnishing of Aadhaar card will expedite processing of passport applications.
- Aadhaar letter/card or the e-Aadhaar (an electronically generated letter from the website of UIDAI), as the case may be, will be accepted as Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Photo-Identity (POI) for availing passport related services. Acceptance of Aadhaar as PoA and PoI would be subject to successful validation with Aadhaar database.
- (For Minor): For minor applicants, present address proof document in the name of parent(s) can be submitted.
- (For Document No. 7): Only public limited companies can give address proof on company letter head along with seal. Computerised print-outs shall not be entertained.
- (For Document No. 11): To view the Circular,click here.
- (For Document No. 12): To view the list of banks whose Photo Passbook is acceptable as proof of address,click here.
- Documents containing address out of 12 documents listed under Tatkaal application, could also be accepted as proof of residence if such documents have the same present residential address as given by the applicant in the Passport Application Form.To view list of acceptable documentsclick here
What is an acceptable document? ›
Acceptable Document means an original document or a copy certified by the issuing agency, which the division accepts for determining the validity of information submitted in connection with a license certificate or identification card (ID card) application which may include but is not limited to, the applicant's ...What is acceptable I-9 documentation? ›
ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address. School ID card with a photograph. Voter registration card. U.S.military card or draft record. Military dependent's ID card.What is a list A or B document? ›
USCIS divides valid employment eligibility documents into three categories. List A documents establish both identity and authorization to work. List B documents establish only identity. List C documents establish only authorization to work.Which 2 documents are required to be collected for a new employee? ›
- W-4 Form. ...
- Employment I-9 Form. ...
- State Withholding Certificate. ...
- Drug-Testing Records.
Valid Forms of ID
Valid Driver's License. Birth Certificate. State-issued Identification Card. Student Identification Card. Social Security Card.
- learning-oriented tutorials.
- goal-oriented how-to guides.
- understanding-oriented discussions.
- information-oriented reference material.
An Application Registration Card issued by the Home Office stating that the holder is permitted to take the employment in question, together with a Positive Verification Notice from the Home Office Employer Checking Service.What can I use instead of Social Security card for employment? ›
Consider using the free Social Security Number Verification Service (SSNVS) which allows registered employers to quickly verify whether a person's name and SSN match Social Security's records. It saves you and the employee time.Can you use a Social Security card for I-9? ›
This card shows a name and Social Security number and allows the individual to work without restriction for any employer. A laminated card is acceptable but you cannot accept metal or plastic reproductions. You cannot accept a restricted Social Security card for Form I-9.What are the types of list in a document? ›
There are three types of lists that you can create in Microsoft Word: bulleted, numbered and multilevel. Items in a bulleted list are preceded by a bullet ● or other symbol. Items in numbered lists are preceded by a number or letter.
What are the categories of documents? ›
The following are examples of Document Categories and Types: Document Categories. Categories may include policies, procedures, permits, licenses, audit forms, violations, test results, tech specs, user manuals, service manuals, invoices, certifications, and inspection results.What gives the list of all documents? ›
Monitorgives the list of all documents.What documents do employers need to hire you? ›
- An official offer letter. ...
- A personal data form. ...
- An I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form that verifies their right to work in the United States. ...
- A W-2 tax form.
- A W-4 tax form.
- A DE 4 California Payroll Tax Form.
- Any insurance forms.
- Contracts. ...
- Documentation of bylaws. ...
- Non-disclosure agreement. ...
- Employment agreement. ...
- Business plan. ...
- Financial documents. ...
- Transactional documents. ...
- Compliance and regulatory documents.
What Are Employee Files? An employee file, also known as an employee record, is a paper or electronic folder made up of employee documents that detail the relationship between an employee and the company. Documents cover the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment right through to termination or resignation.What are the three most common types of proof? ›
There are many different ways to go about proving something, we'll discuss 3 methods: direct proof, proof by contradiction, proof by induction. We'll talk about what each of these proofs are, when and how they're used.What is a general proof? ›
General proof theory studies how proofs are structured, and not primarily what can be proved in particular formal systems. It has been developed within the framework of Gentzen-style proof theory, as well as in categorial proof theory.How many types of proof exist? ›
'' There are two main types of existence proofs. The first is a constructive existence proof, where an object x that witnesses the fact that P(x) holds is explicitly identified.What are 5 types of documents? ›
- Portable document format (PDF) A PDF file is a common file type in many work environments. ...
- Word document (DOC and DOCX) ...
- Hypertext markup language (HTML and HTM) ...
- Microsoft excel spreadsheet file (XLS and XLSX) ...
- Text file (TXT)
- 7.1 Correspondence: Text Messages, E-mails, Letters, and Memos.
- 7.2 Proposals.
- 7.3 Progress Reports.
- 7.4 Technical Descriptions and Definitions.
- 7.5 Long Reports: Feasibility and Recommendation Reports.
- 7.6 Lab Reports.
- 7.7 Instructions.
What are the 5 types of documentation? ›
There are five major types of product technical documents; product manuals, user guides, repair manuals, API documentation, and SDK documentation.What is a legal document between the employee and the employer? ›
The contract of employment is a vital document - it regulates the terms and conditions of employment between the employer and the employee.What can be proof of address? ›
Most utility bills, credit card statements, and lease agreements are acceptable proof of address for more institutions.How can I prove my Social Security number without a card? ›
A W-2 form. A SSA-1099 form. A Non-SSA-1099 form. A paystub showing full SSN.
No, you cannot. If you wish a legal paycheck with the rights and benefits and pay regulations that protect you the employee you gotta have ID.How can I verify my Social Security number without my card? ›
If you are unsure of your Social Security number and don't have your card, you may be able to verify the number by looking at certain documents, such as your: Tax returns. W-2 form. 1099 form.What is an example of 2 forms of ID? ›
State identification (ID) card. Driver license. US passport or passport card.
If an employee is unable to present the required document or documents within 3 business days of the date employment begins, the employee must produce a receipt showing that he or she has applied for the document.What receipts are acceptable for I-9? ›
You cannot accept receipts if employment will last less than 3 days. You can only accept these receipts: A receipt showing that your employee has applied to replace a List A, B, or C document that was lost, stolen, or damaged.What are the basic types of lists? ›
An example of the three list types, which are unordered list, ordered list, and definition list.
What are the different types of lists? ›
- Bucket list. Such as "100 things to do before you die". ...
- TODO list. Such as "Weekend tasks to complete". ...
- Best-of list. Such as "Top 10 movies of all time". ...
- Inventory list. Such as "Items for sale".
- Brainstorming list. Such as this list. ...
- Index list. A list of lists. ...
- Check list. ...
- Timeline list.
- Open a document in the Google Docs app.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap the part of the screen where you want to add the list.
- At the top, tap Format .
- Tap Paragraph.
- Tap a list type: Numbered list. Bulleted list.
- To change the list style, tap the Right arrow .
- Optional: To indent, at the bottom, tap: Increase indent.
Basic Documents means the Indenture, the Administration Agreement, the Sale Agreement, the Certificate of Formation, the LLC Agreement, the Servicing Agreement, the Series Supplement, the Letter of Representations, the Underwriting Agreement and all other documents and certificates delivered in connection therewith.What are the common documents? ›
Common Documents means the Security Documents, the Common Terms Agreement, the Master Definitions Agreement, the Shared Services Agreements, the Senior/Subordinated Intercreditor Agreement, the STID and the Tax Deed of Covenant.What is considered a document? ›
In general, a document refers to a permanent record of information that can be retrieved at some later time by a user. An entire document or individual parts in it can be treated as individual data items in a document storage system. Here are some common examples of documents: letters.What is a document checklist? ›
A personal document checklist is a list of forms and documents you need to complete and send in with an application when you apply through your IRCC secure account or send a paper application.What are three important documents? ›
The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are remarkable documents. The Declaration and the Bill of Rights were designed to set limitations on government.What is a master list of documents? ›
A Master Document List (MDL), aka Master Document Register is a complete list of documents including their metadata to be delivered as part of an engineering capital project.What are pre hire documents? ›
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification completed.
- W-4 federal and state tax withholding forms completed.
- Workers' Compensation Time of Hire Pamphlet: Personal Chiropractor or Acupuncturist Designation Form and Personal Physician Designation Form.
Employers must verify the employment eligibility of the people they hire and ensure that the forms are completed correctly. They must also check the documents they are provided to confirm whether they appear genuine and cannot discriminate against people based on their employment authorization documents.
What are the 5 business documents? ›
The five key documents include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash-flow statements, tax returns and aging reports.What are the six business documents? ›
- Proof of Income Received. Documentation showing income received will differ depending on the type of business you run. ...
- Documentation for Expenses. ...
- Prior Tax Returns. ...
- Employment Tax Forms. ...
- Documentation for Assets. ...
- Records for Purchases Made.
Examples of internal documents are employee timecards and timesheets, production plans, purchase requisitions, receiving reports, sales orders, and scrap authorizations. Internal documents are not shared with outside parties.What documents should not be in a personnel file? ›
- Pre-employment records (with the exception of the application and resume)
- Monthly attendance transaction documents.
- Whistleblower complaints, notes generated from informal discrimination complaint investigations, Ombuds, or Campus Climate.
HR records include a wide range of data relating to individuals working in an organisation, for example hours worked and pay or absence levels. This information is usually stored electronically but may include paper records as well, so employers should use both physical and electronic data security methods.What are the 3 rules of documentation? ›
- Immediate. Managers should take notes right after an incident occurs. ...
- Accurate and believable. When an outside observer (judge, jury or EEO investigator) is called to judge your side of the story, detailed observations add authenticity. ...
- Agreed upon.
The Legal Encyclopedia stipulates that an official document is an information or data recorded on paper, photographic film, magnetic disk and other material carriers having legislative, normative, legislative or informational character.What are the five documents? ›
- Will. ...
- Advanced Directive. ...
- Healthcare Power of Attorney. ...
- Durable Power of Attorney. ...
- Revocable Trust.
These are email, memos, letters, fax cover sheets, and short reports.What are the 5 C's of documentation? ›
To introduce you to this world of academic writing, in this chapter I suggest that you should focus on five hierarchical characteristics of good writing, or the “5 Cs” of good academic writing, which include Clarity, Cogency, Conventionality, Completeness, and Concision.
What are the 4 C's of documentation? ›
How can the CSI 4-C's, Clear/Concise/Correct/Complete improve the communication of your construction documents?What is the golden rule in documentation? ›
From Palmetto GBA: Remember the Golden Rule: If it isn't documented, then it wasn't performed. Reviewers do not know the services provided if there is no documentation.What are five 5 kinds of records that must be kept? ›
Supporting documents include sales slips, paid bills, invoices, receipts, deposit slips, and canceled checks. These documents contain the information you need to record in your books. It is important to keep these documents because they support the entries in your books and on your tax return.What are documents examples? ›
- sales invoices.
- wills and deeds.
- newspaper issues.
- individual newspaper stories.
- oral history recordings.
- executive orders.
- meeting minutes.
- HTML files.
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) presentations.
- MS WORD documents.
- Plain text documents.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) files.
- Microsoft Excel (MS EXCEL) files.
- XML files.
A personal document checklist is a list of forms and documents you need to complete and send in with an application when you apply through your IRCC secure account or send a paper application.What makes a good document? ›
Accurate and Comprehensive- The information in the document is correct and detailed, making the documentation reliable and trustworthy. Consistent - The terminologies and format used throughout the document are uniform. Complete - All information must be in the document regardless of its size.